A selection of articles related to seti.
Original articles from our library related to the Seti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seti.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Seti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Active SETI Really Dangerous?
- Those opposing Active SETI or METI (messaging extraterrestrial intelligence) have a point.
- On this International Woman's Day
- I want to take a moment to salute all the extraordinary women of the SETI Institute who, day in and day out are making exceptional contributions to science and exploration.
- We're doing SETI the wrong and long way around, say boffins
- If there are other civilisations out there on Earth-like planets orbiting Sun-like stars, we're likely to waste a lot of time filtering out billions of prospects.
- SETI looks for Aliens, Compute for Humanity tries to save the World
- Compute for Humanity bills itself as “a small application that uses your computer's spare processing power to raise money for charity.” Like SETI it wants to use the computing power that you do not use, but for a good cause.
- Gravity Waves and ET
- After a century of speculation and a half-century of searching, science teams using instruments built by Caltech and MIT have made a discovery that will take up permanent residency in physics textbooks from now to the end of textbooks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.