Seven Ages Of Man
A selection of articles related to seven ages of man.
Original articles from our library related to the Seven Ages Of Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seven Ages Of Man.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Seven Ages Of Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seven Ages Of Man books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How bad was the Jonny Flynn-over-Stephen Curry pick? Here's the math
- Curry is currently 68.6 wins ahead of Flynn — more or less what you'd expect after seven seasons in which one guy became an MVP and the other bounced around overseas. Right now, that's the 52nd-biggest gap ...
- Postscript: George Martin, 1926-2016
- By acting as the wise grownup, deep in musical roots, George Martin showed that grownup musicians and old music could be as much part of a revolution in sensibility as the young musicians who made it. Credit Photograph from Rex Features via AP.
- Man killed in Central City triple shooting identified
- Police believe the surviving victims, ages 28 and 37, were bystanders who were not intended targets. A woman who lives in the area and did not want to be identified said she went outside after hearing about six or seven gunshots.
- A love story: Nancy Reagan and Ronald Reagan completed each other
- In a sense, their love story was one for the ages. It all started out with a blind date. Nancy Davis, a young actress at the time, had ...
- Pewaukee sex offender charged in sexual assault of teenage girls
- Berard recently reported to the Waukesha County Courthouse, accused in the sexual assault of two girls, ages 15 and 16. The teens separately reported the man had repeatedly pressured them for sex, showed them pornography, and eventually sexually ...
Seven Ages Of Man Topics
battle of the ebro aftermath
nakamichi stasis series amplifiers
menhir iron age