A selection of articles related to seven bodies.
Original articles from our library related to the Seven Bodies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seven Bodies.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
Seven Bodies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seven Bodies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 770-mile trek honors seven marine lives lost in training
- "You know, all of these men that are here are on their own leaves, putting their bodies through all of this in honor of them," Hipple said. "It's a real positive thing.
- How to use Michigan's Freedom of Information Act
- Last year, Gov. Rick Snyder signed into law changes to the act that capped copying fees governments can charge at 10 cents per page and imposed fines on public bodies that improperly withhold records that should be made public. ...
- In seven months, number of unclaimed bodies at Goa Medical College go up by 39%
- While until August, as per the reply given by Deputy Chief Minister Francis D'Souza, who also holds health portfolio to the Goa assembly the body count at mortuary was 70, but in seven month shot up by 39 per cent.
- Syrian Refugee Kids Were Told To Draw Whatever They Wanted
- Syrian kids who passed through Milan's Central Station last year did something very Italian: create artwork. While they waited for trains to take them to northern Europe, Save the Children offered them a chance to draw.