A selection of articles related to seven heads.
Original articles from our library related to the Seven Heads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seven Heads.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Seven Heads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seven Heads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Magnificent Seven: Avinger boys basketball heads to state
- In the city of Avinger there is a group of athletes known as the "Magnificent Seven".
- Virginia Tech's streak at 6 after 96-85 ACC victory over FSU
- WASHINGTON (AP) — So, Buzz Williams, tell us how it is you get your team to play with such intensity, wire to wire. And explain how you've managed to coach Virginia Tech to six victories in a row after what you called a "rough stretch.
- Notes: Softball Heads to Stockton
- EUGENE, Ore. - The No. 7 ranked Oregon softball team closes out the non-conference tournament portion of its schedule this weekend at the Louisville Slugger Classic at Pacific.
- Rain in drought-affected Queensland allows drover to head home, ending seven
- After seven months on the stock routes, a grazier-turned-drover from western Queensland is heading home. David Hay left his drought-affected property near Aramac last year in search of greener pastures with his remaining 1,000 head of cattle.
- Football dreams: The league inspiring Indian sex workers' children
- The field isn't much, dusty, without a blade of grass, "as bald as my head" quips 79-year old Banerjee. But football has opened doors for these boys.
Seven Heads Topics
Related searchesmunshi premchand
misanthropy misanthropy in literature
genetic testing cost and time