Seven Sacred Planets
A selection of articles related to seven sacred planets.
Original articles from our library related to the Seven Sacred Planets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seven Sacred Planets.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Transiting Planets
- The transiting Planets are always affecting us whether we choose to be conscious of their influences or not. As they pass through the succeeding houses and signs, they make aspects to other transiting and natal Planets. When a transiting Planet squares or...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Seven Sacred Planets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seven Sacred Planets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ESOTERIC ASTROLOGY
- the case of individual man.
- THE AQUARIAN AVATAR and THE QABALAH By Donna M. Brown
- all the other stars.
- Theosophy in the Qabbalah
- theosophical usage, the seven sacred planets. Sifrã¿ di-Tsênî¡ûthã¿ , at;W[ynIx]di ar;p]si, Book of Concealment, discourses on cosmogony and demonology.
- Former College of Isis Manual
- "Urania", along with the ceremonial magic of the seven sacred planets. These relate to the psyche.
Suggested News Resources
- Bollywood Indian Actress Aishwarya Rai Promotes Nomination of Taj Mahal as
- On December 1st, the Taj Mahal was added to the list of nominated Wonders of the World. Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai was in India to promote the Taj nomination. Rai is also the former (1994) Miss India and Miss World.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fundamentals of the Esoteric Philosophy - Chapter 25
- The Seven Sacred Planets of the Ancients. Racial Time Periods and Catastrophes.
- "The Solar System: Perspectives from Ancient Wisdom and Modern
- The seven planets with which the destiny of our earth is most closely connected are called the Seven Sacred Planets.
- The twelve sacred planets
- The seven sacred planets of the ancients are: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury, and the Sun and Moon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.