Seven Sages Of Athens
A selection of articles related to seven sages of athens.
Original articles from our library related to the Seven Sages Of Athens. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seven Sages Of Athens.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Seven Sages Of Athens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seven Sages Of Athens books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History of the city of Rome in the Middle Ages
- the Paradise of the Benedictines ; the fictitious document is forth- coming in the Sicilia Sacra of Pirro (p. Ii55).
- Chapter 2 Hesiod, the “Theologians,” and the “Seven Sages” 1
- Hesiod, the “Theologians,” and the “Seven Sages” ...
- ARGUMENTATION AND HERACLITUS' BOOK
- to the collegium of Seven Sages and with our first full list.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aristotle and the Seven Sages
- Aristotle and the Seven Sages. Cleobulus of Lindus, Periander of Corinth, Periander of Corinth, Pittacus of Mytilene, Solon of Athens, and Thales of Miletus.
- The Seven Wise Men - Greece Taxi
- of Antiquity. The seven wise men of antiquity who lived on Greek territories. Athens Weather; Accommodation; Travel Agent in Athens.
- A series of articles on The Sophists
- In the second half of the 5th century B.C., and especially at Athens, "sophist" came ...
- Seven Sages of Athens - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Seven Sages of Athens. Seven Sages of Athens. Information about Seven Sages of Athens in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.