A selection of articles related to seventh cavalry.
Original articles from our library related to the Seventh Cavalry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seventh Cavalry.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work: it is a day of blowing the trumpets unto you. 29:2 And ye shall offer a burnt offering for a sweet savour unto the LORD;...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt....
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Seventh Cavalry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seventh Cavalry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Members of the Seventh Cavalry Killed
- Members of the Seventh Cavalry Killed as a Result of the Battle of the Little Big Horn in Alphabetical Order as They Were Listed on Rosters. Name.
- Kentuckians in the Seventh Cavalry Regiment
- Kentuckians in the Seventh Cavalry Regiment. Name and Company.
- 1 HEADQUARTERS 1ST BATTALION, 7TH CAVALRY 1ST
- 1. HEADQUARTERS. 1ST BATTALION, 7TH CAVALRY.
Suggested News Resources
- The Irish Times - Friday, August 26, 2011
- That one sparked a war with the Sioux nation that led to the defeat of General Custer (pictured) and the Seventh Cavalry at the Battle of the Little Bighorn. UBS this week joined a host of other investment banks in announcing lay-offs.
- Nez Perce National Historical Park
- Canyon Creek, located off of US Highway 310 in Laurel, is where the Nez Perce had been pursued by Colonel Samuel Sturgi's Seventh Cavalry after coming out of what today is what today is Yellowstone National Park.
- Porthouse Theatre's artistic boss, Terri Kent, lookin' swell in title role as
- Abe Lincoln did his strategerizin' from the White House and won the Civil War; George Custer got the Seventh Cavalry wiped out riding willy-nilly into Little Big Horn with his men.
- The Nit d'Álba crescendo disappoints
- We had prepared a great and powerful show that included Brazilian rhythms and sound of the Seventh Cavalry,” said Ferrández. “The end was stronger than any other day, but in general it has been bad, very slow and without rhythm.
- Mike Doyle: Suggestions for summer/fall reading
- Having served in the Seventh Cavalry in the US Army, I am always interested in books about George Armstrong Custer and the Battle of the Little Big Horn. My favorite is “Son of the Morning Star” by Evan Connell. “Conquistadora” by Esmeralda Santiago.
Suggested Web Resources
- 7th Cavalry Regiment (United States) - Wikipedia, the free
- The 7th Cavalry Regiment is a United States Army Cavalry Regiment, whose lineage traces back to the mid-19th century.
- 7th Cavalry Association
- Learn about the Regiment's history and the legend of the Garryowen. Contains unit and armament information, plus news, links.
- 7th Cavalry Regiment
- Sergeant Major of the 7th Cavalry Regiment, respectively. At their rear is Joseph L. Galloway, the author of They Were Soldiers Once...
- 7th Cavalry (1956) - IMDb
- Directed by Joseph H. Lewis. With Randolph Scott, Barbara Hale, Jay C.
- Garry Owen from 'They Died With Their Boots On' - YouTube
- Sign Up now! Alert icon. Uploaded by 7thCuster on Mar 9, 2009.
Seventh Cavalry Topics
Related searchesjunk ship design
igor stravinsky neoclassicism
dc connector generic types
isis assimilation of hathor