Seymour Hersh Bibliography
A selection of articles related to seymour hersh bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Seymour Hersh Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seymour Hersh Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Seymour Hersh Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seymour Hersh Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chancellor's Distinguished Fellows Program Seymour M. Hersh
- 1. Chancellor's Distinguished Fellows Program. 2007-2008.
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist Seymour Hersh To Speak at
- Sep 18, 2007 Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist Seymour Hersh. To Speak at Mondavi Spy Queen: A Biography of Elizabeth Bentley.
- Sheehan rev, War Crimes NYTBR '71
- By Seymour M. Hersh. 354 pp.
- Hersh, Seymour. ''On the Nuclear Edge.'' The New Yorker, 29 March.
Suggested Web Resources
- Seymour Hersh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Seymour (Sy) Myron Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is an American Pulitzer Book Critics Circle Award and the Los Angeles Times book prize in biography.
- Biography: Seymour Hersh
- Seymour Myron Hersh was born in Chicago on 8th April, 1937. After graduating from the University of Chicago he became a police reporter.
- Seymour Hersh Biography (Writer/Journalist) — Infoplease.com
- Biography of Seymour Hersh, The journalist who broke the story of the My Lai Massacre.
- Seymour Hersh - Biography
- Seymour Hersh on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more...
- Hersh - The New Yorker
- Results 1 - 10 of 64 Seymour M. Hersh wrote his first piece for The New Yorker in 1971 and has been a regular contributor to the magazine since 1993.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.