- MainJudaismPekudei: Let the celebrations begin!
- The Sforno has a similar, though subtly different, perspective: “In His second Book He tells that when the seed of Israel began to violate the Covenant of their fathers in Egypt...
- Torah portion: Desperately seeking Dayenu
- Abarbanel's Italian counterpart Sforno taught that, unlike the temples of Solomon or Herod, which could grow larger, the mishkan was self-limiting — the exact dimensions were fixed by God's command, as was the amount of required materials.
- Ar verta skristi į Romą dėl picos? Dėl pačios geriausios – taip!
- „Sforno“ yra pietvakariniame Romos kampe, ties itališkuoju holivudu – kino studija „Cinecitta“. Patogiausiai būtų į ją važiuoti metro, nes stotelė „Subaugusta“ – netoli.
- Sforno Trattoria Romana replaces Antica Roma
- Like the other two restaurants, Sforno Trattoria Romana focuses on home-cooked italian fare, with such dishes as gnocchi alla Romana, penne arrabbiata and bucatini amatriciana.
Sforno is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sforno books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream symbol liliths
fifa womens world cup 2011 bidding
kottayam rubber latex industry
cambrian cambrian fauna