- When shabads meet soprano
- The sprightly 25-year-old singer Rimi Nique, who has made her mark in Bollywood with ABCD2, has a whole lot to be grateful about Ludhiana. She feels this city helped her blossom during her childhood days. “For me coming from Bangkok to Ludhiana to ...
- “ZUBAAN-first bollywood film with 7 soothing shabads and 7 songs
- CHANDIGARH: Upcoming Hindi film 'Zubaan' is a story about identity and a journey of a young man from faithlessness to faith, from dark to light, from noise to music.
- Music review of Zubaan: Tunes fall flat
- The ones which work a little more than others are age-old shabads and compositions, which soon fizzle out because the strings and drums used with the compositions just don't manage to merge. Melody-wise, there isn't a single revolutionary second.
- Could have been better
- The rural Punjab setting and its music is rooted and real: the shabads and folk , Lakh khushiyan paadshahiyan, Ek omkar satnam and Mitter pyaare nu. However, despite the fabulous music, the songs feel more like intrusions than part of the storytelling.
- Unchained melody
- The rural Punjab setting and its music is rooted and real: the shabads and folk, Lakh khushiyan paadshahiyan , Ek omkar satnam and Mitter pyaare nu . However, despite the fabulous music the songs feel more like intrusions than part of the storytelling.
Shabads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shabads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
camp style examples of camp
grammatical mood presumptive mood
webdav overview of the protocol