A selection of articles related to shabda brahma.
Original articles from our library related to the Shabda Brahma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shabda Brahma.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Shabda Brahma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shabda Brahma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ten thoughts and one theme
- Deepti Omchery Bhalla, one of the few senior dancers in the conference, quoted the Dasa Tatvam from the Shabda Taravali, a Sanskrit-Malayalam dictionary.
- Ayurveda - way of natural living
- Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of natural and holistic medicine. Ayurveda when translated from Sanskrit, means “the science of life” (the Sanskrit Ayur means “longevity” or “life” and Veda means “science”).
- Women crossing Laxman-rekha will be punished: BJP leader
- "Ek hi shabd hai - Maryada. Maryada ka ulanghan hota hai, toh Sita-haran ho jata hai. Laxman-rekha har vyakti ki khichi gayi hai.
- Fruit or seed first?
- "Nirakaar" (formless) with his vibrational creative power of Ekankaror Onkaror Omkarequivalent to "Word" of Christianity or "Kun" of Islam or "Shabd" of Sikhism or "Tao" of Chinese projects all causal/astral/physical planes.
- Spiritual transfusion
- And Aruna, who rendered the Latin and Italian texts with apparently high fidelity, matched them with Aadi Sankara's Sanskrit verse 'Shabda Brahma Mayee' in Kalyani and Bharatiyar's Tamil song 'Vellai Thaamarai' in Bhimplas. While the resemblance ...