A selection of articles related to shabda brahman.
Original articles from our library related to the Shabda Brahman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shabda Brahman.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Shabda Brahman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shabda Brahman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DHANJIBHAI FAKIRBHAI (1895-1967) Dhanjibhai's Focus: Love
- the Logos, but rather prefers the words shabda Brahman and prajnana. And what is Shabda Brahman [Brahman in verbal form] is God himself —. Brahman.
- There's More to
- Vedic texts refer to primal sound as Shabda Brahman --. God as word. Closely related to this is the concept of Nada.
- Bhagavad-Gītā 6 Dhyäna Yoga YOGA & SANNYAAS Bg. 6.1 - Lord
- though just, inquisitive of Yoga, one raises superior to the Shabda-Brahman ( Vedas, scriptures).
- The Word That is God
- vidyas [knowledge] that ought to be known are the Shabda-Brahman [Sound Brahman] and that Brahman which transcends It.
Suggested News Resources
- Om the power within
- It is also "Shabda Brahman", meaning the symbol which represents the unrepresentable Brahman. The sound of Om is on many levels besides the ordinary which we can hear. It extends deep in to the subtle region and also far into consciousness.
Suggested Web Resources
- ATMA JYOTI ASHRAM - The Sound of Cosmic Resonance
- It is designated as the Shabda Brahman, that is the Ultimate Reality in its aspect of sound.
- Shabda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- His concept of shabda-brahman identifying linguistic performance and creation itself has parallels in the Greek concept of logos.
- Om Tat Sat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Om represents the Shabda Brahman.
- Vedic Conception of Sound in Four Features
- They name their original source as shabdartha-brahman instead of a mere shabda-brahman. For, that is the source of both the objects and their descriptions .
- Glory of Shabd Brahma
- The Elan VItal - Divine Light Mission Papers, Presented by Ex-Followers of The Ex-Lord Of The Universe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
one ring symbolism of the one ring
gajah mada sumpah palapa
earth changes 2012
tank landing ship specifications
troy hittite evidence