Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal
- The newborn prince of Bhutan will get his name in April
- Ever since the little prince of Bhutan made his entrance, royal fans have been waiting to find out which name King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and his wife Jetsun Pemahave given him.
- HRH The Gyalsey to be named on Zhabdrung Kuchoe
- Announcement: The country will mark the Zhabdrung Kuchoe (death anniversary of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal) on April 16 in a different way this year, as it is the 400th year of Zhabdrung's arrival in the country.
- King and Queen of Bhutan proudly release sweet images of their newborn son
- The country was first unified in 17th century by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. After arriving in Bhutan from Tibet he consolidated his power, defeated three Tibetan invasions and established a comprehensive system of law and governance. His system of rule ...
- Pangrizampa bazam restored
- Architecture: To commemorate the 400th year of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal's arrival in the country, Her Majesty The Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck inaugurated a bazam at Pangrizampa, Thimphu yesterday. Built on the inspiration, patronage, and ...
Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal Topics
Related searchestibetan language writing system
om mani padme hum pronunciation
languages of egypt