- Wrongful-death lawsuit filed in 2014 fire that killed five kids in Minneapolis
- The two surviving children, Electra and Shaca Lewis, were 5 and 9 at the time of the fire. They are parties in the lawsuit, along with their father. Sieben said they are now living in Chicago, where they just started school.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed In N. Mpls. Fire That Killed 5
- Troy Lewis rescued two of his children, but five others, ages 18-months to 8-years-old, could not be saved.
- Windows 10 pending its first big update
- The first major update to Windows 10 is available for PCs and tablets.
- Varying causes of death for children killed in Minneapolis duplex fire
- Lewis told the Star Tribune, after the fire broke out, he heard his daughter Shaca call out to him.
- Lescott hits out at the Everton fans who described him as a 'money grabber
- We dont forget it Shaca cos its twaddle. If you read the 30-odd words in the entry just above yours...yep thats it you can do it...
Shaca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shaca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.