A selection of articles related to shadowrun technology.
Original articles from our library related to the Shadowrun Technology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shadowrun Technology.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Shadowrun Technology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shadowrun Technology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shadowrun: This Old Drone
- technology in Shadowrun.
- A Dark and Stormy Night Playing Aids - Shadowrun 4
- Shadowrun Missions campaign setting in particular.
- Hero Lab - Weapon Specialist
- Hero Labо and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.
- Shadowrun Questions (for Players)
- 11 Shadowrun Questions. (for new players). 1 What can technology do in 2070?
Suggested Web Resources
- Shadowrun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Despite the Crash which caused much data corruption, technology in the game is advanced.
- Shadowrun setting - Shadowrun Wiki
- Despite the Crash which caused much data corruption, technology advanced at a tremendous rate.
- Shadowrun Survival Tips
- Tips for helping your character survive to the end of a Shadowrun game.
- Shadowrun Q&A - Magical Races, Abilities, and Technology - Xbox
- Feb 14, 2007 Mitch Gitelman, the studio manager of FASA Studios, discusses Shadowrun's mix of magic and technology.
- Third party technology overview - Shadowrun: Awakened
- Mar 8, 2011 The Game Applications were built from a set of pre-existing technologies to suit the needs of Shadowrun Awakened.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.