- What is the precise fact that the cognition so confidently claimed is KNOWN-AS, to use Shadworth Hodgson's inelegant but valuable form of words?
- Thomas W. Staley
- Hodgson's Articulation of the Boundaries of. Philosophy and Science. Thomas W.
- 150 Notes and News. Appointments, Obituary. Notice to
- By Shadworth H. Hodgson. Longman and Co.
- The fundamental constituents of consciousness: Process-contents
- evidence regarding the influence of Shadworth Hodgson on Edmund Hus- serl. 1 I shall not here react to those "minor errors" which Mr.
- A Brief History of Time-Consciousness: Historical Precursors to
- of Shadworth Hodgson and Robert Kelly, both of whom were immediate influences on James (though. James pseudonymously cites the latter as 'E.R.
- 1883-1890. - PsycNET - Display Record
- Letters to Charles Renouvier, Henry L. Higginson, Henry P. Bowditch, Thomas Davidson, G.
- Shadworth Hodgson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shadworth Hollway Hodgson (1832-1912) was an English philosopher. He worked independently, without academic affiliation.
- Hodgson, Shadworth [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]
- Apr 16, 2001 Shadworth Hodgson's life was an example of rare devotion to philosophy.
- The Philosophy of Mr. Shadworth Hodgson
- SHADWORTH HODGSON. By G. F.
- Shadworth Hodgson and William James's formulation of space
- Shadworth Hodgson and William James's formulation of space perception: phenomenology and perceptual realism. High RP. This paper has two related goals.
- Project MUSE - Journal of the History of Ideas - Keeping Philosophy
- DOI: 10.1353/jhi.0.
Shadworth Hodgson is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shadworth Hodgson books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Shadworth Hodgson Topics
Related searcheshelen childs boyden
data general notable alumni
mauryan empire conquest of magadha
macrophilia aspects of macrophilia
birthday birthday gift symbolism
the steadfast tin soldier
state terrorism cambodia