A selection of articles related to shaft ampallang.
Original articles from our library related to the Shaft Ampallang. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shaft Ampallang.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Speak unto Aaron, and say unto him, When thou lightest the lamps, the seven lamps shall give light over against the candlestick. 8:3 And Aaron did so; he lighted the lamps thereof over against the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Shaft Ampallang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shaft Ampallang books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Piercing glossary 12-1-10
- variant on this piercing is the shaft ampallang, which penetrates the shaft of the penis horizontally at any point along its length.
- The urologist's guide to genital piercing
- increasing vaginal stimulation. FIG. 1.
- Piercing & tattooing among the aleut the aPP at aDha & neha aPP
- Depending on asymmetry, the piercing may look best placed perpendicular to the shaft, rather than equidistant from corona or urethra.
- Below theBelt
- Ampallang / Apadravya / Prince Albert. 1% Perineum. Guiche.
- Body Modification Gone Wrong Rachel Chin MD Introduction • Body
- Genital piercings: clitoris, head of penis, underside of penile shaft, scrotum. • A wide variety of o Ampallang: Derived from the Dyaks in Borneo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deep shaft piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deep shaft piercings are piercings which pass through the penile shaft. They are most commonly seen in the form of deeply placed ampallangs and apadravyas.
- Types of Male Genital Piercings
- Ampallang can be transurethral that is passing through urethra. A variant on this is shaft ampallang.