- International Festival brings culture, performance and films to Kapiolani CC
- Kapiʻolani Community College stages the 28th Annual International Festival, March 14–17. The festival features guest speakers, music, dance, art, films, literature and poetry that beautifully showcase the diversity of cultures found in the world today.
- The Great Mongol Shahnameh: A Brief History
- 'The Great Mongol Shahnameh' (TGMS) as it has been known is one of the most splendid illustrated manuscript ever produced in the medieval world. Shahnameh existed only in manuscripts form up until the I-lkhaids came to power without any illustrations.
- Ancient Norooz New Year Festivities Will Be Celebrated in Pasadena on Thursday
- Most of people placed a Islamic Quran on the spread, although nowadays, a great number of Iranians are placing Shahnameh, the Epic of Kings, by Ferdowsi, as an Iranian national book. Dr. Rofagha, a Pasadena-based chiropractor, started the tradition in ...
- Discovering Cyrus the Great's Secrets in Modern Iran
- The famous Persian epic, the Shahnameh does not seem to have a historical memory of Cyrus (though there are many of his inscriptions in Iran), but seems to conflate his deeds with those of legendary characters. It is astounding that until recently, the ...
- Dehkhoda Institute honors lexicographer Hassan Anvari on his 82nd birthday
- Expert on Ferdowsi's Shahnameh Abolfazl Khatibi said that he has been a fan of Anvari over the past 25 years, after he read the book “The Voice of the Word of Love”, Anvari's book on the lyrics of Hafez.
Shahnameh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shahnameh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvalue theory psychology
principal quantum number
cape malays population and location
sitting chair sitting positions