- A celebrated historical poem written by Firdousi, being the most ancient in the modern Persian language. - Brande & C. See also: Shah.
- heroes of his epic Shahnameh: future hero Zal and bird Simurgh.
- The Epic of Kings/Shahname
- THE EPIC OF KINGS. OR. SHAHNAME.
- Introduction The focus of this presentation is the scene from the
- attracted much attention in discussions of the Shahnameh.
- SHAHNAMEH IN THE KURDISH AND ARMENIAN ORAL TRADITION
- The Iranian national epic "Shahnameh" has always been a source of inspiration back to the motives of "Shahnameh", its rich treasure of sujets and topics.
- Dictionary of Proper Nouns of Shahnameh compiled
- Mohammad Hosseini Majdom announced the completion of the Dictionary of Proper Nouns of Shahnameh.
- Bukhara, Uzbekistan – A Shining Example of World Cultural Heritage
- According to the Iranian epic poem Shahnameh, the city was founded by King Siavash, son of Shah Kai Kavoos, one of the mythical Iranian kings of the Pishdak (Pishdadian) Dynasty.
- A Lifetime Quest to Finish a Monumental Encyclopedia of Iran
- Most English speakers are familiar with Omar Khayyam, but they do not know about the 13th-century Rumi or the 10th-century Ferdowsi, who wrote “Shahnameh,” a national epic of 50000 couplets.
- “Shahpur I” and the challenges of Sasanid Dynasty
- "Shahpur in the Books of Ancient Writers" is the title to see what historians like Tabari, Bal'ami, Abu Hanifa Dinvari, Hamza Isfahani and Soalbi have been told about the history of Shahpur rule and what is stated in Shahnameh about the Sassanid king.
- Shahnameh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Shahnameh or Shah-nama (Persian: شاهنامه šāhnāmeh "The Book of Kings") is a long epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi between c.
- Amazon.com: Shahnameh: The Persian Book of Kings
- From Publishers Weekly.
- The Internet Classics Archive | The Epic of Kings by Ferdowsi
- From the Internet Classics Archive. Translated by Helen Zimmern.
- The Epic of Shahnameh Ferdowsi
- The Shahnameh or The Epic of Kings is one of the definite classics of the world. It tells hero tales of ancient Persia.
- Shahnameh - Rostam: Tales from the Shahnameh- Comic Books
- The 1000 year old Shahnameh chronicles ancient Persian mythological & historical traditions. Proud recipient of the Golden Lioness Award.
Shahnameh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shahnameh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesold english language celtic influence
history of guam the spanish era
agnes chan discography
shantanu laxmanrao kirloskar
tasmania european arrival
list of sovereign states