A selection of articles related to shaivism philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Shaivism Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shaivism Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Shaivism Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shaivism Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shivratri spells revival for LU's Shaiva school
- Named after the 10th century Shaiva philosophy scholar from Kashmir, LU's Abhinavagupta Institute of Aesthetics and Shaiva Philosophy is one of the few in the country whereShaivism is taught as a post graduate and research subject. This development ...
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- Kalhana's Rajatarangini of the twelfth century AD refers to earlier hostilities between Shaiva sects and some Buddhist monastic orders; and inscriptions from south India refer to violent disagreements between some Shaiva and Jaina sects.
- Gifts from the Chalukyas
- Almost around the time when the Guptas were creating architectural heritage in northern India, another purposeful movement was taking place in the Deccan—a group of robust structures evolved from an earlier tradition of rock-cut shrines and came to be ...
- Public lecture delivered on Shaivite Acharya Ram Ji
- Swami Ramji Maharaj has rendered voluminous services in the revival of Kashmir Shaivism by propagating and teaching the Shaivite philosophy and scriptures among his devotees at a time when it was in a decline mode due to the onslaught of traumatic ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Shaivism Philosophy Topics
Related searchesdream symbol breast feeding
wicket-keeper new zealand
shaykh muhammad al-sumaalee
redshift expansion of space
highest unclimbed mountain
transposon evolution of transposons