- Kate Middleton's favourite designer makes £2.8m loss writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEAR
- There were whispers that Alice Temperley, the boho dressmaker favoured by the Duchess of Cambridge, had money troubles when she put her idyllic country mansion on the market for £2.2 million in November. Now the latest accounts for the designer's ...
- UJ plans high tea for Shakespear event
- There are some very different events this weekend and next at the University of Jamestown. On Sunday, there will be a high tea fundraiser for the UJ Wind Ensemble's band tour to Ireland and Scotland, and the following Friday there's a tribute to the bard.
- Crown Troupe Celebrates 20 Years With Shakespear's Play Adaptation
- As part of UK/NIGERIA project, the British Council is supporting Crown Troupe's 'Love at War' a pidgin adaptation of one of Shakespeare's play 'The Two Noble Kinsmen'.
- Shakespeare Supernova
- As far as introductory works by timeless, globally influential British artists go, Oasis' Definitely Maybe is second only to Shakespeare's First Folio.
- Drink eens een kopje lekkere Kafkao of eet een groene Shakespear
- Drink eens een kopje lekkere Kafkao of eet een groene Shakespear. Frank Hellemans is redacteur Boeken van Knack.be.
Shakespear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shakespear books and related discussion.