A selection of articles related to shakespeare.
Original articles from our library related to the Shakespeare. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shakespeare.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
Shakespeare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shakespeare books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shakespeare's Modern Lessons For New York Schoolkids
- They're staying up late because Garcia is competing in the New York finals of this year's National Shakespeare Competition, where he'll perform a prepared monologue and sonnet and--in what would be a daunting proposition for a seasoned pro--given ten ...
- Charlton Heston's rare Shakespeare collection to go up for auction
- But Heston considered himself to be a Shakespearean actor at heart. He once said “the great roles are always Shakespearean”, and he made his Broadway debut in Antony and Cleopatra. So it may not surprise that Heston owned some books by the Bard.
- Adams High School senior earns spot in national Shakespeare competition
- Paul is a senior at Adams High School in South Bend and he is the son of Tim Ferguson. He is a member of the Robinson Learning Center's Shakespeare Company and has participated in the University of Notre Dame's Shakespeare theater. His monologue ...
- FCHS senior wins Shakespeare competition
- Franklin County High School senior Gwyneth Strope is this year's winner of the Southwest Virginia English-Speaking Union (EUS) National Shakespeare competition. This is the second year Strope placed in the competition, coming in second place last year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.