A selection of articles related to shakespeare.
Original articles from our library related to the Shakespeare. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shakespeare.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Shakespeare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shakespeare books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SHAKESPEARE AND LAWYERS: THE REST OF THE STORY “Let's
- As we review Shakespeare's Henry VI, part 2, we find at this juncture in the story. Jack Cade's rebellion was picking up steam.
- written for the last generation: J.A.K.
- Below is a listing of titles currently available on the topic of Shakespeare. For more information on these titles, consult the Libraries' online catalog.
- Shakespeare in the Bush
- Shakespeare in the Bush. An American anthropologist set out to study the Tiv of West. Africa and was taught the true meaning of Hamlet.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrity Big Brother challenges Amy Childs to use Shakespeare quotes
- The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs isn't known for her intellectual stamina, so when Big Brother challenged her to drop Shakespeare quotes into conversation, the other celebrity housemates smelled a rat.
- Insider's scoop on BYUtv's broadcast of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
- "Whatever happens on Monday night, it will be a landmark event in the history of the Utah Shakespeare Festival and one that will provide some valuable experiences for the people involved.
- Book review: 'The Shakespeare Manuscript' is a mystery novel about
- By Lauren Zachary, For the Deseret News With the 50th anniversary of the Utah Shakespeare Festival comes "The Shakespeare Manuscript," the latest mystery novel by Stewart Buettner.
- Amid ongoing debate, fate of AMBAG in doubt
- Like something worthy of a Shakespeare Santa Cruz production, old grudges, missteps and a vacancy at the top are forcing the agency to a crossroads.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- For other Shakespeare resources, visit the Mr. William Shakespeare and the electronic source for this server was the Complete Moby(tm) Shakespeare.
- Shakespeare Fishing Tackle
- Features history, store locator, and product information.
- William Shakespeare - Biography and Works. Search Texts, Read
- William Shakespeare. Biography of William Shakespeare and a searchable collection of works.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmary mackillop josephites expand
dream symbol shedding blood
list of supermarkets kenya
ho king shopping centre