Shakir Al Khafaji
- Growth track in Iraq
- In 2004, the Financial Times published an article identifying Alkhafaji as a beneficiary of the United Nations' controversial oil-for-food program. Alkhafaji said, "It was done with the knowledge and consent of an agency of the U.S.
- A Contrived Controversy
- Shakir al-Khafaji, a well-known fixer for the Iraqi regime and a longtime supporter of Bonior, arranged the visit. The Democrats vigorously denied that they had accepted Iraqi regime funding for the trip.
- Why Dionne Is Wrong
- In fact, Dionne is wrong when he says that the Democrats went to Iraq "on their own." Shakir al Khafaji, a longtime U.S.
- Congress Eyes Iraqi-American in Oil Scandal
- Now, the House International Relations Committee is questioning whether Shakir Al-Khafaji (search), a well-known Detroit-area strip-mall developer, who raised money for Iraqi humanitarian aid and spoke out against sanctions on Iraq, may also have been ...
- Donen Report leaves Oilgate players in the clear
- One of his partners at the time was Iraqi-American Shakir al-Khafaji, who had access to Saddam Hussein's influential deputy prime minister, Tariq Aziz.
Shakir Al Khafaji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shakir Al Khafaji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Shakir Al Khafaji Topics
Related searchesrenal osteodystrophy prognosis
bishnois chipko movement
coagulation the coagulation cascade
cytomegalovirus support group
martin bryant childhood
fuze for ammunition
gamespy corporate history