A selection of articles related to shakti gwain.
Original articles from our library related to the Shakti Gwain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shakti Gwain.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Shakti Gwain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shakti Gwain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'God will provide.' The life and legacy of Mother Teresa
- Compiled over the past five years, it ranges from selections by Catholic mystic Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the Hindu Vedas and Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh to Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Jung, New Age guru Shakti Gawain and raunchy novelist Erica Jong ...
- My Dear Friend, the Dirty
- Shakti Gawain, a new age author, whose methods of creative visualization I studied and practiced like a junky when I began writing says of validation: "When we consistently suppress and distrust our intuitive knowingness, looking instead for authority, ...
- Visualization: The Power Of Positive Thought
- In Shakti Gawain's nearly 40-year bestselling book Creative Visualization, she writes that its use is to remove our own personal barriers, not to make other people do or not do something.
- Shakti Gawain Is Still 'Living in the Light'
- Years ago I read Living in the Light by Shakti Gawain and loved it. I gave the book to my mom who called me when she finished reading it and said, "That's the way you live YOUR life!