- Guru Siyag's Siddha Yoga
- Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga "Shaktipat" program takes merely 60 to 90 minutes, about 60 minutes for explaining the "Method", 1 or 2 minutes for giving the "Shaktipat" initiation through "Mantra diksha" (Mystic, Sacred, Divine Word), and 15 minutes for ...
- 2015 Cancer Soul Forecast
- She embodies the energy of the Divine Mother and gives Darshan by hugging and kissing people which is much more intimate and Cancerian than the usual energetic Shaktipat transmission from a distant guru. She also embodies the Cancerian spirit of ...
- HSU offers Extended Education & eLearning courses
- 1-Oct. 6 from 6-8 p.m.
- Former faculty member returns to campus
- Former Allegheny professor Sonya Jones, who is also recognized by the name Swami Shraddhananda, returned to campus to meet with students and sign copies of her book, “Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru” on April 9. Her book, which was published in August ...
Shaktipat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shaktipat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescost of capital summary
brazilian jiu-jitsu grading
abacus native american abacus
propionic acid uses