- ABC of Shaktism: Basic precepts of Navratri festival
- In Shaktism school of spirituality, Shakti is deemed as the Supreme Being. At times, Divine Mother is called Adi-Shakti that is the ultimate power inherent in all Creation in the cosmos.
- Oneness Achieved As Harihara Statue Is Reunified
- The diversity found within Hinduism encourages a multitude of beliefs, of these Vaishnavism and Shaivism are two large and important traditions (along with Shaivism, Smartism and Shaktism).
- The making of dance
- Thus, Padmaja manages to convince the rapt listeners that the philosophies of Shaktism, Budhhism, Yogis, Shavites, Vaishnavites and many more agglutinate into one when coming to the question of natya. Moreover the manner, in which the precise sciences ...
- Meet a Goddess: MahaDevi
- Shaktism's focus on the Divine Feminine does not imply a rejection of Masculine or Neuter divinity. However, both are deemed to be inactive in the absence of Shakti. As set out in the first line of Adi Shankara's renowned Shakta hymn,Saundaryalahari (c.
Shaktism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shaktism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.