- The Shale Reckoning Comes to Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City was once the beating heart of the shale revolution, home to pioneers such as Chesapeake Energy, Devon Energy, and Continental Resources. It's now an object lesson in how quickly things fall apart when energy prices collapse. A somber ...
- Intertek Expands Shale Testing Capacity with Opening of New Laboratory in DJ Basin
- DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intertek, a leading quality solutions provider to industries worldwide, today announced the opening of a new laboratory in Louisville, Colorado to support the shale industry's rapid growth in the Rockies.
- Forget fracking. Choking and lifting are latest efforts to stem US shale bust
- Something is awry in the beleaguered U.S. shale patch: older wells, which normally gush oil or natural gas in their first few months before rapidly depleting, are not petering out as quickly as they should.
- TransCanada May Be Eyeing Route to U.S. Shale Gas in Deal Talks
- The purchase of Columbia would expand Calgary-based TransCanada's U.S. footprint, particularly in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays, giving the company more than 15,000 more miles (24,140 kilometers) of natural gas pipelines as well as underground ...
- Mariner East 1 Pipeline Links Marcellus Shale to East Coast with Introduction
- With Mariner East 1 up and running, the Marcus Hook Industrial Complex is now positioned as the East Coast hub for processing and storing propane, ethane and other natural gas liquids from the shale basins for distribution to local, domestic and ...
Shale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shale books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
meaning of dreams about paris
fatigue material low-cycle fatigue
list of canadian jews
the golden age of american animation
coral reef destruction worldwide