A selection of articles related to shamanic state.
Original articles from our library related to the Shamanic State. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shamanic State.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Shamanic State is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shamanic State books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Drug-Free Shamanism By Jim PathFinder Ewing (Nvnehi Awatisgi
- One does not need drugs of any kind to achieve the shamanic state, it's natural, as natural as dreaming at night or day dreaming. All the.
- The Foundation for Shamanic Studies
- altered state, to leave his or her body and travel to other realms to interact with spirits.
- How Does The Shaman Heal?
- To journey, the shaman enters a particular kind of trance state sometimes called the "shamanic state of consciousness" or. SSC.
Suggested News Resources
- The Way of the Shaman® Shamanic Journeying, Power, and Healing
- Participants are initiated into shamanic journeying, aided by drumming and other techniques for experiencing the shamanic state of consciousness and for awakening dormant spiritual abilities, including connections with Nature. Fee: $220.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shamanic Healer Links by State
- Aug 10, 2011 Shamanic Information, Shaman and Shamanic Healer Links.
- shamanic state of consciousness - definition of shamanic state of
- n alternate state of consciousness in which shamans attain knowledge, information, and insights used for healing or harmful purposes.
- Shamanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Risks may emerge from the spirit world, from enemy shamans, or from the means employed to alter the shaman's state of consciousness.
- The nature of the shamanic state of consciousness: a review.
- However, the shamanic state of consciousness (SSC) can be differentiated physiologically from possession trance states.
Shamanic State Topics
Related searchesenvironment dictionary
the b-52s trivia