A selection of articles related to shamanism.
Original articles from our library related to the Shamanism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shamanism.
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- (Also Known as Hu'Gadarn, Herne, The Horned One) Celtic God of Nature, The Wild Man of the Woods, Animal Instinct, The Hunt. Known to all Celts as the "Horned God ". God of nature, virility, fertility, animals, sex, reincarnation and shamanism....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Shamanism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shamanism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Psychedelic Shamanism
- Psychedelic Shamanism (Full Edition,Scanned by ReBorn .June.2006).
- HEALING JOURNEYS: SHAMANISM AS THERAPY
- shamanism and to clear up a number of misconceptions.
- Grimoire Shamanism
- more information about the shamanic nature of the Solomonic texts.
Suggested News Resources
- Shamanic Healing and Soul Integration Revealed
- by Charles Hale on Aug 25, 2011 Streaming live on the Co-Creator Radio Network (www.co-creatornetwork.com) on Tuesday, August 30, at 11 am Pacific time/2 pm Eastern time, on her show “Why Shamanism Now?
- Totem Talk: The early days of restoration shaman
- by Joe Perez Aug 23rd 2011 at 4:00PM Every week, WoW Insider brings you Totem Talk for elemental, enhancement and restoration shaman. Want to be a sultan of swing healing? A champion of Chain Heal?
- Rise of the shamans
- The sound of drumbeats reverberates in the small conference room as the shaman goes into a trance.
- “Soul Integration and Shamanic Healing” on August 30 “Why Shamanism Now
- On her radio show "Why Shamanism Now?
- Houston Shamanism Meetup this Saturday: Why practice as a group?
- Houston Shamanism Meetup gathers again this Saturday, August 13, for the second monthly Meetup in their new location, the Carmel Temple Annex building at 1708 Pennsylvania in South Houston. The group meets on the second Saturday each month at 6 pm.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shamanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shamanism is an anthropological term referencing a range of beliefs and practices regarding communication with the spiritual world.
- A general overview of shamanism plus newsgroup FAQs. Includes information on ayahuasca and other shamanic hallucinogens.
- Sacred-texts: Shamanism
- This section has texts about Shamanism and Animism. These are traditional belief systems which consider the entire universe to be alive and interconnected.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.