A selection of articles related to shamanistic.
Original articles from our library related to the Shamanistic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shamanistic.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Shamanistic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shamanistic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Weekly Music Roundup: Magical Realism, Shamanistic Conjuring
- Our roundup of music news, videos, and songs just might help you get through the rest of the week. This week, a world premiere video from Argentina, a Hawaiian one-woman band, and a new wave of British invaders.
- Marco Benevento's vision quest
- He used to have like Ayahuasca ceremonies on his properties, shamanistic vision quests. That kind of thing.” A man left alone in his studio in front of a keyboard can sometimes produce remarkable things.
- A 'mythical' treatment of Indy makes its mark
- And Meridian Street gets a shamanistic origin story in Jason de Koff's “The Gods of Indianapolis.” “My impression is that Indy doesn't have a strong place in the cultural imagination,” says author Ben Winters, who wrote the foreword.
lower hutt suburbs
anti-barney humor character spoofs
geography of india rann of kutch