A selection of articles related to shampoo ingredients.
Original articles from our library related to the Shampoo Ingredients. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shampoo Ingredients.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Shampoo Ingredients is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shampoo Ingredients books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Exactly What All Those Ingredients In Your Shampoo Actually Do
- Considering it's something we use every single day (or every eight days, depending on how serious your dry shampoo habit is), it's kind of crazy that we don't really know what's in the shampoo we're pouring all over our hair.
- 5 Toxic Ingredients in Shampoos and Conditioners You Should Avoid
- Shampoos and conditioners, in particular, contain a lot of toxic ingredients. Some health-conscious consumers have taken to making their own haircare products, but others still prefer to use ready-made, expert-developed shampoos and conditioners.
- Care for Your Hair the Natural Way With These 9 DIY Shampoo Recipes
- But if instead of buying commercial shampoos you would prefer to make your own, this article is for you. I have compiled 9 DIY all natural shampoo recipes that are surprisingly easy to do with most ingredients found at home.
- How Dry Shampoo Works, According To Science
- “To understand why dry shampoo works, you have to understand what the ingredients are all about,” says Dr. Michael Zasloff, Chief Science Officer of the illumai hair brand via email. “Most dry shampoos have a propellant, an absorbent, and an abrasive, ...
- 7 Shampoos to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer
- I was using a different brand of shampoo until I recently highlighted my hair. I am so glad that I colored my hair not only because it was a new look, but also because I discovered this gem.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.