A selection of articles related to shan culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Shan Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shan Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Shan Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shan Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Forbidden Glimpses - Shan Women's Action Network
- our desire to preserve our culture and protect our rights. The dance of the Kennari, or “bird dance,” is uniquely Shan. Contact kenneri@shanwomen.
- The History of Ancient Chinese Jade Culture
- Jan 1, 2008 called Hong Shan Culture औόМϽ emerged.
- Chinese Jade Culture: Warring States to Qing
- Jan 1, 2011 1.The Period of Myth and Magic: 4000 B.C.
- CHAPTER ONE The Origin of Shan
- SHAN PEOPLE AND THEIR CULTURE. SHAN is the . 10 Shan Magazine, published by Shan Cultural Committee, Yangon, Vol.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: The Shan: Culture, Art and Crafts (9789749863060
- The culture of the Shan peoples of Burma and their rulers is extensively explored in this volum e.
- Hongshan culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hongshan culture (simplified Chinese: 红山文化; traditional Chinese: 紅山 文化; pinyin: hóngshān wénhuà) was a Neolithic culture in northeastern China.
- Shan Culture — Shan Herald Agency for News (S.H.A.N.)
- Shan Culture.
- Masking fear: celebrations hide a fading Shan culture | Democratic
- Masking fear: celebrations hide a fading Shan culture.
- shan people
- Info about Shan People __ Learn about Shan religion, culture, holidays, dress, crafts and more.
Shan Culture Topics
Related searchesswiss german pronunciation
sacred geometry and sacred space
inductive reasoning aptitude