A selection of articles related to shan culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Shan Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shan Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Shan Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shan Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An instant lesson in the history of Detroit hip-hop
- Harris was a teenage DJ who had toured with MC Shan, LL Cool J, and Marley Marl in the early '80s. He used his basement as a lyrical ... The city, the culture, the artists all had to look in the mirror and hit the reset button.
- The Movie: Mei ren yu (The Mermaid)
- Using sonar technology to rid the ocean of life forms, he will reclaim the coastal regions for more development. Unbeknownst to him, besides the dying dolphins and other sea creatures, is a community of mermaids also in peril.
- Pondering over China's top contemporary artists
- Such as artist Jin Shan's work titled “Occupier,” which shows an arm that seemingly stretches through the wall as it holds a bloody human organ.
Shan Culture Topics
Related searchesdonkey punch urban legend
list of hillsong songs
notre dame de paris statistics
transportation in brazil waterways