Shan Hai Jing
A selection of articles related to shan hai jing.
Original articles from our library related to the Shan Hai Jing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shan Hai Jing.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee: 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Shan Hai Jing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shan Hai Jing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Classic of the Mountains and Seas, Shan Hai Jing Ranks Top of Chinese Best
- Shan Hai Jing(山海经), written by Zhang Yue, formerly romanized the Shan-hai Ching, is a Chinese classic text and a compilation of mythic geography and myth.
- Mermaids in Chinese fairy tales
- Diren, a kind of mermaid recorded in Shan Hai Jing. (File photo). Shan Hai Jing, an ancient Chinese text from at least the fourth century BC contains the earliest reference to a mermaid, calling the creature lingyu or renyu.
- Global Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry
- II-51 Shandong Hongxu Chemical Co., Ltd. (China) II-51 Shanhai Jing-Qi Polymer Science Co.
- Ce que maîtrise Ai Weiwei, c'est (surtout) l'art de la communication
- Il revisite un classique de la littérature chinoise, Shan Hai Jing, le livre canonique des montagnes et des mers qui décrit une Chine mythique, hantée d'animaux fantastiques.
- Paris Department Store Kite Display Marks New Low for Ai Weiwei
- In the atrium, fairy-like creatures representing mythic characters from the text of Shan Hai Jing (or “Classic of Mountains and Seas”) float above the cosmetics concessions.
Related searchestibetan wolf
vote of no confidence
sea star circulation and respiration