A selection of articles related to shan royalty.
Original articles from our library related to the Shan Royalty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shan Royalty.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Shan Royalty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shan Royalty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- China: Longshan Horizon and the Three Dynasties
- According to later histories. − the Shang dynasty was founded by T'ang, who conquered the last of the Hsia kings.
- The Central Position of the Shan/Tai as 'Knowledge Brokers' in the
- visited by Shan royalty, which is something the kings of Ban Hong and their family did routinely.
- C--Documents and Settings-CLEO-.mdi
- 1.1 A Princess from Shan State. Both this reading text and the text on page eight are about the lives of the Yawnghwe family,.
- APPENDIX- II OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE KHASI
- Schedule of Rates of Royalty leviable for all classes of forest produce with effect from control of Forest Revised Rates of Royalty) Rules, 1984. D.
Suggested News Resources
- From a jack to a nightingale
- She quickly learned the language and customs of her adopted family and, along with Sao Kya Seng, were known to be amongst the most progressive of the Shan royalty.
Suggested Web Resources
- BioOne Online Journals - The Shan: Culture, Art and Crafts
- Conway points out how the Shan royalty, in particular, modified their dress to suit prevailing political and economic circumstances.
- Burmese name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Salai, ဆလိုင်း, Used by Chin men.
- hackwriters.com - Shan Project - Antonio Graceffo Documentary
- In the early 1960's the Burmese government cracked down on the Shan States, killing most of the Shan royalty.
- China: Visit Huang Shan - stock photography images. Royalty free
- China: Visit Huang Shan by Passport Stock. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast!
Shan Royalty Topics
Related searchesvelachery aquatic complex
willie mays retirement
list of deities gnostic
bronze star medal
massage erotic massage
bucky ohare comic book