A selection of articles related to shan royalty.
Original articles from our library related to the Shan Royalty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shan Royalty.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Shan Royalty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shan Royalty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Myanmar's 40 to 72 Percent Problem
- Sharing certain roots with soccer, chinlone dates back 1,500 years, when it was played for the country's royalty. While the objective is simple--kick the small ...
- Designer Diplomacy at Paris Fashion Week: Grace Chen Charms Chinese and French
- Chen is royalty in fashion-obsessed China. Her clothes are worn by Peng Liyuan, the wife of ... Her new address, at 1515 Hua Shan Road, has been restored by the award-winning architects Kokai Studios.
- NLD names U Htin Kyaw for president
- There had been speculation that the NLD intended to nominate a senior ethnic Shan politician for that post. This story has been updated to correct ... U Htin Kyaw has been described as practically descended from NLD royalty.
- Celine Dion 'too devastated' for brother Daniel's funeral after René Angélil's
- Celine Dion suffered crushing losses last week - first the death of her husband of 21 years, René Angélil, followed by her brother Daniel Dion's passing two days later, and both to cancer.
- Singer Black dies aged 54 after a car accident
- Musician Colin Vearncombe, known as Black, has died after suffering head injuries in a car accident. The singer, from Liverpool, who had a global hit in 1987 with Wonderful Life, suffered swelling on his brain in a crash near Cork Airport on January 10.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.