A selection of articles related to shandong culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Shandong Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shandong Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Shandong Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shandong Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will we ever find Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?
- As it turned out, 34-year-old Wen Yongsheng was taking the high-speed train from the provincial capital of Shandong province north to Beijing, before boarding an overnight flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Adventures with Godwin
- Godwin, who is called Xun Wang at home, hails from a town in China called Qufu, situated in the Shandong province. He says that, to the great pride of the city, Qufu was a longtime home to Confucius.
- With GE Deal, Haier Fulfills an American Dream
- The Haier mascots atop a company sign on a road leading to factory in Qingdao, in northeast China's Shandong province. Haier is the world's largest producer of refrigerators and washing machines and one of the few Chinese brands well recognized beyond ...