- Shanghai's nongtang life
- Hu Yang began wandering the streets of Shanghai, especially the nongtang (the narrow alleyways of old Shanghai), in the 1980s. He has taken a lot of photographs that capture the dramatic changes in nongtang life.
- In China, Digital Activists Are Starting to Meet Up in Person
- On March 16, inside an old house hidden in a traditional Shanghai nongtang, or alleyway, a meet-up event was in full swing. Dozens of young people gathered and sat around the loft-style room, listening attentively to the speakers sharing lively stories.
- neri & hu: camper showroom/ office in shanghai
- chinese practice neri & hu have recently unveiled the new camper showroom/ office in shanghai. taking after a typical alley called a 'nong-tang' the structure within a structure offers a dynamic display area for the camper shoe brand as well as ...
- Neri&Hu Design: Defining modern Chinese architecture and spaces
- The architects are inspired by Shanghai's nong tang (narrow alleyways) built in early 20th century, a shared space between buildings where a strong sense of community thrived.
- Tian Ze Fang: From hidden gem to tourist hotspot in Shanghai
- Step in and you would first have to walk through a maze-like labyrinth (nongtang in Shanghainese) of shikumen, traditional homes with stone walls that still housed many local families. Its palette was a muted grey, punctuated by patches of exposed bricks.
Shanghai Nongtang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shanghai Nongtang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Shanghai Nongtang Topics
Related searchesfront crawl turn and finish
reconstruction of iraq electricity
focke-wulf fw 58