A selection of articles related to shantou tourism.
Original articles from our library related to the Shantou Tourism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shantou Tourism.
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Shantou Tourism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shantou Tourism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- AirAsia launches KL-Shantou route
- AIRASIA will commence a new four-weekly flight between Kuala Lumpur and Shantou, China, starting from March 25. Guangji Bridge, China. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, flights will depart Kuala Lumpur at 10.
- Richard Moore: Olympics key is people, not buildings
- Certainly claims of any financial boost at the time are heavily disputed – one academic has said that it was Italy who benefited, from tourists looking for Mediterranean sunshine but keen to avoid the crowds.
- More Chinese Women Choose Self-guided Tour: Report
- "Outbound tourism surged this Spring Festival and the number of outbound travelers that we handled tripled in comparison to last year's total," said Liu Qing, vice-president of ly.com, another popular booking website. Travelers ...
- Worth US$125 billion combined: meet Hong Kong and China's richest billionaires
- Originally from Shantou in Guangdong, China, Ma obtained a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Shenzhen University before starting his career in the telecommunication sector as a software engineer for China Motion Telecom Development where ...
- Launch of first Israeli university in China
- The Technion-Israel Institute of Technology broke ground for the Guangdong Technion Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) in Shantou, on December 16. Due to open in 2016, it is expected eventually to accommodate 4,000 undergraduate and 1,000 ...