A selection of articles related to shape resonance.
Original articles from our library related to the Shape Resonance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shape Resonance.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Shape Resonance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shape Resonance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Good Chemistry: Faster UVA Molecular Analysis Technology Fuels New Start-up
- The UVA Licensing and Ventures Group later helped Pate license his technique – called FT-MRR, short for “Fourier transform molecular rotational resonance” – to a Charlottesville start-up, BrightSpec.
- 'Artificial Trees' May Draw Renewable Energy From Earth Movement: New Finding
- New technology that looks a bit like leafless trees with only a few branches are part of an ongoing renewable energy study at Ohio State University.
- New Measurement Technique Tests Nanomaterials During Production
- Inside this microwave cavity, the electromagnetic waves build up to a certain resonance that depends on the box's size and shape.
- Help Shape the Future of Space Exploration
- However, the ratio P₂/P₅ is 1.991 or very close to 2/1 – so if Malhotra et al.
- Researcher to turn plant virus shells against human cancers
- Her lab has already developed a self-assembling contrast agent to be used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.