A selection of articles related to shapeshifting.
Original articles from our library related to the Shapeshifting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shapeshifting.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Story of Ceridwen
- Beneath Lake Bala lived the goddess Ceridwen and her husband Tegid the Bald. They had a beautiful daughter and three sons, one of whom was viewed as ill-favored and repulsive. His name was Avagddu. Ceridwen very much wanted to find some consolation for her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
Shapeshifting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shapeshifting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Automatic termination proofs for programs with shape-shifting heaps
- shape-shifting heaps. Josh Berdine1, Byron Cook1, Dino Distefano2, and Peter W. O'Hearn1,2.
- Shape-shifting, Identity and Change in Harry Potter and the Prisoner
- Bynum turns to medieval and classical shape-shifting narratives such as the werewolf shape-shifting to the identity and development of their protagonists.
Suggested News Resources
- Shape Shifting Effortlessly in Brooklyn
- Even though their disco ball had departed, a dedicated bunch stayed behind to keep the night alive.
- Crazy Shape-Shifting Bullvalenes
- There could be some very unusual applications for such shape-shifting molecules, although I have to say that training them away from their bucket-of-marbles-on-the-floor tendencies will not be easy.
- Shifting Perspectives: On the matter of Moonkin Form
- Druids were not originally all about shapeshifting, not in WoW and certainly not in other games. When WoW was first released, druids had only two combat forms, Cat and Bear. There was no Moonkin Form; there was no Tree of Life.
- From Paris to sizzling Bangkok
- Next, the shape-shifting restaurant by Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas (the principals at world-famous Alinea), dazzled diners with its inaugural "Paris 1906" menu. For an encore, the kitchen went about as far afield as possible. To Bangkok, in fact.
- The GOP Kaleidoscope Goes Into Overdrive
- By G. Tracy Mehan, III on 8.26.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shapeshifting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shapeshifting is a common theme in mythology, folklore, and fairy tales.
- BEST SHAPESHIFTING EVIDENCE TO DATE- The Mark and the
- Apr 24, 2008 Quite possibly the best shape shifting evidence on here in my opinion!!!!
- Shapeshifting is a reality though. It is done through visualization so that you may carry the power and abilities of an animal with you when you need it.
- Learn Shapeshifting with hypnosis, subliminal, affirmations
- Learn to Shapeshift with Deep Trance Hypnosis, Subliminal, Affirmations.
- Shapeshifters Caught on Film
- Sep 28, 2004 Shapeshifters Caught on Film -Wed. 23, 2004-. Also see or Reptilian Resource page http://stargods.