- Farm picture not bleak, says Greene County farmer
- Share cropping is great too; we share our good years with our landowners. Share cropping also works better when margins are slim or negative since our cost per acre is lower when we share crop. Interest rates are lower in 2016.
- Rendel farm family plowing new ground
- “Some of it's owned by Brent and my Grandma, and then the other is cash rent and share cropped like with the Peoria Tribe. We farm all the Peoria Tribe's ground. We have a good relationship with them,” Zack said.
- Share cropping: is it farm or rental income?
- Share cropping is not as common as it used to be, but it is still a popular arrangement between landowners and renters. Much depends on the landlord's involvement in the production process when paying tax on the proceeds from this type of rental ...
- Letter: Wind turbines and the planting season
- Some were lucky to have their own land and equipment to farm and some relied on renting, leasing or share cropping.
- Extension honors families with Century Farms designation
- The farm is now share cropped by a local farmer for hay and grain. Jim's children wish they had taken the time to obtain the Missouri Century Farm certification when their father was still alive.
Sharecropped is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sharecropped books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
list of symphony orchestras belgium
dream dictionary tooth-picks
bois de vincennes history
carl jung influence
pat metheny history
drone bee role