- Budget delight: 'Navras' to set pace for JKK 'makeover'
- Some of the most well-known cultural and theatre programmes like The Manganiyar Seduction (directed by Roysten Abel), Sharira (choreographed by Chandralekha), William Shakespeare's Macbeth (directed by Ratan Thiyam) and a Sufi music performance ...
- Revisiting Sharira
- In the book “Chandralekha, choreographic works, Anigka to Sharira 1985-2003”, edited by Sadanand Menon, the choreographer's note reads, “Body corporeal and Body conceptual. Body as a path towards a return to vast inner spaces of hidden resources.
- Gwangju, the new destination for art
- 'Sharira' was the only Indian work featured in the three-week-long festival that inaugurated the Asia Cultural Center (ACC) Theater in Gwangju. When I asked Artistic Director Seong Hee Kim why she chose the production, she said, “Chandralekha is often ...
- Mystic Mantra: Homosexuality and the Vedas
- Sushruta Samhita (Sharira Sthana, chapter 3, verse 4) states that the preponderance of semen over ovum begets a male child; that of ovum over semen begets a female child; and equal potency of both results in a neuter child. Sushruta Samhita (Sharira ...
- The Body's Tale Beyond Gender Lines
- “'Sharira' is about exploring the body and showing the relationship and balance between the physical and our subtle body,” said arts editor Sadanand Menon, who was also a long-time associate of Chandralekha. Sadanand was the stage light designer of the ...
Sharira is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sharira books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream symbol self worth
dream dictionary youth
public transport water
middle ages periodization issues