A selection of articles related to shark.
Original articles from our library related to the Shark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shark.
- Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha. White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Shark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shark books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- There are probably no other ani- mals on earth that people fear as much as sharks.
Suggested News Resources
- Beachgoers not deterred by shark fears
- In spite of a being closed Thursday and Friday because of the sighting of a shark, Mission Beach opened Saturday and had less bathers, and some who hadn't heard the news.
- Chinese-American community divided over proposed shark fin ban
- By STEVEN HARMON | Contra Costas Times SAN FRANCISCO Ivy Lai carries a small stock of dried shark fins in her crammed, single-aisle Chinatown seafood shop. Expensive price tags are scrawled on the fin bags, stowed carefully behind a locked glass case.
- Watch: Great White Shark Closes SoCal Beach as Tuna Play Hard to Get in This
- Mission Beach in San Diego has been closed for two consecutive days Friday after lifeguard Todd Rice saw an estimated 12-15 foot shark presumed to be a great white shark.
- Take shark-fin soup off the menu
- That's why a California bill banning the possession and sale of shark fins should be pulled out of the Assembly Appropriations Committee suspense file Thursday and sent to the Senate floor, where it should be passed. Shark fins: An Aug.
- Take bite out of shark DVDs
- By Bruce Kirkland ,QMI Agency Jazz fans know the familiar English lyrics: "Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear, and it shows them pearly white.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to Shark® | Official Site
- Welcome to the official Shark® website!
- Shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sharks (superorder Selachimorpha) are a type of fish with a full cartilaginous skeleton and a highly streamlined body.
- Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free
- Listen to any song in the world for free. Create free internet radio stations. Search for free mp3's to stream.
- Shark Week : Discovery Channel
- How are you celebrating Shark Week this year?
- SHARK - Animal Cruelty Investigations and Campaigns
- SHARK - Investigations and Campaigns Against Animal Abuse.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.