- Shashankasana: simple posture with multiple benefits
- Shashankasana is also known as the pose of the moon or the hare pose. 'Shashank' is a Sankrit word which means moon. The moon symbolises peace and calm; it emits soothing and tranquilising vibrations.
- Yoga for ADHD
- Yogic postures, especially forward bends such as, shashankasana (hare pose), adho mukha svanasana (downward dog), janusirasana (head to knee pose), paschimmotanasana (back stretching pose) have calming effects on the practitioner and help ...
- Attend to Your Acidity, Breakfast King-size
- Dr Sharma recommends Vajrasana (thunderbolt pose), Shashankasana (pose of the moon or hare), Marjariasana (cat-stretch pose), Bhujangasana (cobra pose), Paschimottanasana (back-stretching pose), Vakrasana (spinal twist), Ardha chakrasana ...
Shashankasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shashankasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesstatically determinate
chaos legion hatred power crest
manx cat other tailless cats