- Shashankasana: simple posture with multiple benefits
- Shashankasana is also known as the pose of the moon or the hare pose. 'Shashank' is a Sankrit word which means moon. The moon symbolises peace and calm; it emits soothing and tranquilising vibrations.
- Yoga for ADHD
- Yogic postures, especially forward bends such as, shashankasana (hare pose), adho mukha svanasana (downward dog), janusirasana (head to knee pose), paschimmotanasana (back stretching pose) have calming effects on the practitioner and help ...
- Attend to Your Acidity, Breakfast King-size
- Dr Sharma recommends Vajrasana (thunderbolt pose), Shashankasana (pose of the moon or hare), Marjariasana (cat-stretch pose), Bhujangasana (cobra pose), Paschimottanasana (back-stretching pose), Vakrasana (spinal twist), Ardha chakrasana ...
Shashankasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shashankasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.