- A variously colored mineral, CaWO4, found in igneous rocks and used as an ore of tungsten. [After Karl Wilhelm Scheele.] scheelite [ˈʃiːlaɪt].
- Synthesis and electrical properties of ternary molybdates Li 3 Ba 2 R
- crystallizing in NASICON and sheelite structural types is due to their unique properties: sheelite-like structure of molybdates and tungstates.
- I - ». ' re ~ . » . . .
- tuned to the stoichiometry of pure sheelite or sheelite-like crystal types and doped with heterovalent. trivalent and pentavalent impurities.
- Superspace embedding of sheelite-like structures
- extend the sheelite-like structure family with a single (3+1)D model. monoclinic distorted sheelite-like unit cell and superspace group. I2/b(αβ0)00.
- So all ready for the start of the season?
- The reason it didn't happen is that you got sold a bag of shee-ite. Heard of fact checking. Suggest you give up writing, mate.
- Urban Dictionary: sheeite
- buy shizzolate mugs, tshirts and magnets. to make ghetto, ghetto-fie something. i' ma shizzolate that shit.
- HOLY SHEE-ITE!! ICE BATH! - YouTube
- Jul 16, 2010 Anthony gets an ice bath HOLY SHEEITE! HOLY SHEE-ITE!! ICE BATH!
- Issue. Julie Hunt is the copywriting guru and inspiration behind SHE, a virtual space for giving women back their personal and professional power.
- Hot Slut Of The Day! | Dlisted
- May 18, 2011 CokeyBloke's picture. Submitted by CokeyBloke on Wed, 05/18/2011 - 7:40am. Well shee-ite.
Sheeite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheeite books and related discussion.