- A variously colored mineral, CaWO4, found in igneous rocks and used as an ore of tungsten. [After Karl Wilhelm Scheele.] scheelite [ˈʃiːlaɪt].
- Synthesis and electrical properties of ternary molybdates Li 3 Ba 2 R
- crystallizing in NASICON and sheelite structural types is due to their unique properties: sheelite-like structure of molybdates and tungstates.
- I - ». ' re ~ . » . . .
- tuned to the stoichiometry of pure sheelite or sheelite-like crystal types and doped with heterovalent. trivalent and pentavalent impurities.
- Superspace embedding of sheelite-like structures
- extend the sheelite-like structure family with a single (3+1)D model. monoclinic distorted sheelite-like unit cell and superspace group. I2/b(αβ0)00.
- So all ready for the start of the season?
- The reason it didn't happen is that you got sold a bag of shee-ite. Heard of fact checking. Suggest you give up writing, mate.
- Urban Dictionary: sheeite
- buy shizzolate mugs, tshirts and magnets. to make ghetto, ghetto-fie something. i' ma shizzolate that shit.
- HOLY SHEE-ITE!! ICE BATH! - YouTube
- Jul 16, 2010 Anthony gets an ice bath HOLY SHEEITE! HOLY SHEE-ITE!! ICE BATH!
- Issue. Julie Hunt is the copywriting guru and inspiration behind SHE, a virtual space for giving women back their personal and professional power.
- Hot Slut Of The Day! | Dlisted
- May 18, 2011 CokeyBloke's picture. Submitted by CokeyBloke on Wed, 05/18/2011 - 7:40am. Well shee-ite.
Sheeite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheeite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
bernard ebbers personality
bertrand russell ethics
colchicine biological function
khoikhoi mythology gunab