A selection of articles related to sheep.
Original articles from our library related to the Sheep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sheep.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 Then Jacob went on his journey, and came into the land of the people of the east. 29:2 And he looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. 22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. 22:3 If...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die. 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Sheep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheep books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vermont Sheep and Goat Association
- To support, improve and strengthen the Vermont sheep farmers community and its infrastructure.
- Guard Llamas: A part of integrated sheep protection
- Pm-1527 | Revised | July 1994. Coyote predation on sheep. Guard llama with sheep gathered at his side.
- Blood Sampling in Sheep
- AS-557-W. Purdue University. Department of.
- Milking Sheep
- Sheep products in Pennsylvania do not have to be limited to meat and wool.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Warren Buffett A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing?
- The term wolf in sheep's was invented for guys like this. Like most people out there I don't like bad guys. The trick; however, is that the most dangerous bad guys don't come out and tell you they are bad guys and how they are going to fleece you.
- Sheriff's office search for E. Idaho sheep herder; 67-year-old last seen a
- AP DUBOIS, Idaho — Authorities are searching for a 67-year-old sheep herder in eastern Idaho who was last seen a week ago. The Clark County Sheriff's Office says Tom Nick was last seen on Sunday.
- These foods are made for walkin'
- Nalbert Tero grills lamb and vegetable kabobs from The Noon Family Sheep Farm Lamb Barbecue at the American Folk Festival Saturday, Aug. 27, on the Bangor Waterfront.
- Two boys grabbed for stealing sheep
- The suspects, Mohammed Mahe 15 and Fuseini Mohammed 9, all from Kunbumgu in the Tolon-Kunbumgu District at the early hours of Friday stole the sheep belonging to a resident in Wurishe - T Poly, Tamale.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sheep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sheep (Ovis aries) are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals typically kept as livestock.
- Sheep 101 Home Page
- Jul 28, 2011 Welcome to Sheep 101.
- Breeds of Livestock - Sheep Breeds
- Resource describing breeds of sheep ranging from common dairy, mutton, and fiber breeds to minor and very rare breeds.
- This is a delightful, general information site on sheep designed by a youngster as a 4H project.
Related searchesaromatherapy dictionary
section 28 support
cheese curds poutine
cost of capital formula
alfred the great childhood