A selection of articles related to sheepfold.
Original articles from our library related to the Sheepfold. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sheepfold.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
Sheepfold is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheepfold books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- "A Coming Political Revolution," a "Champion" of the People, and "a Future to
- Comrade Pig Napoleon (aka Protector of the Sheep Fold) rallied animals for a better future on the heels of change they could believe in. Toward fundamental change, hope, and transformation, animals united with one voice, together chanting, "Yes, we can!
- The shepherd and his sheep
- You have opened the door to Your sheepfold so wide. Who among critters like us could or would hope for Your sacrificial, everlasting love -- let alone find it?!
- Japanese lawmaker calls Obama descendant of black slaves
- The Lord is quoted as saying we can "go in and out and find pasture"--the sheepfold is not for use as a prison or a lobster trap, easy to enter but hard to exit [ibid.].
- Should a Fallen Pastor be Restored?
- The leadership of the church will answer to God for their actions, whether it is restoring one who needs to be restored or allowing a wolf in sheep's clothing into the sheepfold. No one is beyond the grace of God.
- The Coming Great Struggle
- All that is wanting is the strength and determination to act and break away from the sheep-fold ideas that are engulfing us.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.