- Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, vol. 50, 1964
- SHEKELESH OR SHASHU? . .
- King Italos = King Atlas of Atlantis? A contribution to the Sea
- Peoples movement: The š3rdn (Sherden), the š3klš3 (Shekelesh) and the w3š3š3 (Weshesh).
- Did Ulyssses travel towards Atlantis
- consisted of the Ekwesh, Teresh, Lukka, Sherden, and Shekelesh. According to. Ramses Theker, Shekelesh, Denen, and Weshesh (Pl.
- SEA PEOPLES IN ETRURIA? ITALIAN CONTACTS WITH THE
- (Shekelesh). and Tkr (Ticker) have likewise been . rather than with the Shekelesh as l-L'l'1l'll'¢1T]['l2u did.
- Teulada, Tavola rotonda sui Popoli del mare.
- Parliamo di Akawasa, Sherden, Peleset, Tursha, Shekelesh e alcune popolazioni nordafricane: Libu e Meshuesh.
- Sea Peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [Beginning of the victory that his majesty achieved in the land of Libya] -i, Ekwesh , Teresh, Lukka, Sherden, Shekelesh, Northerners coming from all lands.
- Shekelesh or Shasu?
- and to my mind definite, to be said in favour of the Shekelesh.
- Shekelesh-class freight gunship - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
- The Shekelesh-class freight gunship was a type of freighter gunship used by Moogans. During the Clon.
Shekelesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shekelesh books and related discussion.