A selection of articles related to shekels.
Original articles from our library related to the Shekels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Shekels.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 38
- Chapter 38 38:1 And he made the altar of burnt offering of shittim wood: five cubits was the length thereof, and five cubits the breadth thereof; it was foursquare; and three cubits the height thereof. 38:2 And he made the horns thereof on the four corners of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of shittim wood shalt thou make it. 30:2 A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah. 23:2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her. 23:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Shekels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Shekels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ten Shekels and a Shirt
- Ten Shekels and a Shirt. By Paris Reidhead. (Transcript of Tape).
- The Government Has Decided To Remove 3000 Shekels from the
- Opposition to the bond issue in the amount of 200000000 shekels over the next 18 months is growing.
- Later Tyrian shekels: dating the “crude” issues; reading the controls
- “shekels”), with their halves and very rare quarters, were issued almost One Hundred Ninety Years of Tyrian Shekels, Studies in Honor of Leo. Mildenberg, ed .
Suggested News Resources
- Israeli Stocks: Africa-Israel, Delek Real Estate, NetVision
- Investors traded about 992.1 million shekels ($277 million) of shares and convertible securities today, according to Tel Aviv Stock Exchange data. The following stocks rose or fell today.
- CIM to decide on Delek Real Estate by Sept. 12
- As part of the deal, the fund would inject 500 million shekels ($138 million) into the company to pay bondholders, while Tshuva would lend Delek Real Estate another 100 million.
- Delek Real Estate Plans Exchange Announcement, Trade Halted
- The company has about 1.7 billion shekels of bonds outstanding, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Delek Group Ltd.
- Judge slams Or Yehuda for chasing man over NIS 2.5 'debt'
- The octogenarian was “overwhelmed by fear” as bank accounts containing his life savings were foreclosed when the local authority began administrative collection procedures to secure the millions of shekels they demanded, the court learned.
- Gazit-Globe Gains Most in a Week as Second-Quarter Profit Climbs
- The shares increased 1.1 percent to 37.16 shekels at the 4:30 pm close in Tel Aviv, after earlier climbing as much as 2.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shekel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shekel (sheqel, Akkadian: šiqlu or siqlu, Hebrew: שקל, pl. shekels, sheqels, sheqalim, Hebrew: שקלים), is any of several ancient units of weight or of currency.
- shekels - definition of shekels by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. Any of several ancient units of weight, especially a Hebrew unit equal to about a half ounce. b.
- Convert Israeli New Shekels (ILS) and United States Dollars (USD
- Calculator to convert money in Israeli New Shekels (ILS) to and from United States Dollars (USD) using up to date exchange rates.
- Shekel - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- shek·el. noun \ˈshe-kəl\.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoriginal wiccan rede
dream interpretation cheese
charles dickens short stories
siti nurhaliza career achievement
al people named al