- Posie and Sheol: A Bitter Lamentation
- We are in a Zero Tolerance moment with our puppy who came to believe, very wrongly, that the laundry room was the best possible loo.
- Delivered from Sheol
- In the Bible, the Hebrew word “Sheol” sometimes refers to the place of the dead, regardless of the manner of death or the character of the dead.
- Why I Left the Left: How Studying Theology Made Me a Conservative
- The KJV was translated in accord with the false Athanasian Creed, and so we find "hell" as a mistranslation of the Hebrew sheol, and 3 different Greek words - Hades, Tartarus, and Gehenna, none of which means a place of endless torment.
- Nigeria: Time to End Violence Against Children
- If you beat him with the rod you will save his life from Sheol" (Proverbs 23:13-14).
- Jerry Shepherd's Response to Chris Date: Why Annihilation Is Wrong
- The overarching OT conception is that everyone goes to sheol, and continues to exist there, at some level of consciousness, in a state of either rest or restlessness. They have lost their immortality, per se, and yet they exist.
Sheol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesal-azhar shia fatwa
factorial rate of growth
jinja shinto customs
lettre de cachet
dream interpretation car