- תדפיס. מתוך. סדר.
- 1 RELS 426 = JWST 426 = NELC 486 RABBINIC WRITERS ON
- 9) Sherira Gaon on the Evolution of the Corpora of Oral Matters.
- Rabbi Akiva had twelve thousand pairs of disciples, from Gevas to
- line from the Igeres Rav Sherira Gaon, which reads: "And Rabbi Akiva raised up fact that Rav Sherira Gaon ends off with the words, "as it states in Yevamos.
- 1 19 Teves 5767 Lichvod HaRosh Yeshivah, HaRav HaGaon R
- Rav Sherira Gaon states that some of the Sages' medical advice may be R. Hai Gaon, along with R.
- Guarding Oral Transmission: Within and Between Cultures
- GUARDING ORAL TRANSMISSION: WITHIN AND BETWEEN CULTURES. 49.
- Sherira Gaon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Rav Sherira Gaon (Hebrew: רב שרירא גאון or R.
- Rav Sherira Gaon - (circa 4660-4700; 900-940) - The Age of
- Rav Sherira Gaon, the famous Head of the Pumbeditha Yeshiva in Babylonia was born about the year 4660 (900 of the Common Era).
- Iggeret Rav Sherira Gaon 1-2: The First Generation of the Tannaim
- 1 day ago Rav Sherira Gaon, who wrote in ca.
- The Iggeres of Rav Sherira Gaon - The Global Yeshiva
- Jan 20, 2008 B H Rabbi Nosson Dovid Rabinowich published some years back an excellent translation of the book, The Iggeres of Rav Sherira Gaon.
- Cosmic X in Jerusalem: Givat Shaul VII: Sherira Gaon Street
- Jul 10, 2011 Givat Shaul VII: Sherira Gaon Street. Posted by Cosmic X at 7:06 PM · Email This BlogThis!
Sherira Gaon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sherira Gaon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.