- Floods spare none, posh Kotturpuram among worst-hit
- We understand sankara Madam and seshadri swamigal madam in conjipuram are being spared.Hope news channels find about thi... Read MoreWe understand sankara Madam and seshadri swamigal madam in conjipuram are being spared.
- COIMBATORE TODAY
- Purbashree, Chennai: North East crafts festival, Sri Seshadri Swamigal Mahal, 10 a.m.. Shanti Ashram: Gandhi Jayanti celebrations, 9 a.
- In Coimbatore Today
- Purbashree: North East Crafts Festival, Seshadri Swamigal Mahal, 100-feet road, 10 a.m.. Gujarat Mela Handloom and Handicrafts Corporation: Gujarat Mela, BMN Kalyana Mandapam, 9.
- A window into the North East
- “I grew up watching my grand-fathers make these bamboo artefacts. It is our family profession,” says Biswajit Biswas, an artisan from Tripura, who has a stall of bamboo and cane craft items at the North-east Craft Festival at Gandhipuram.
- With enviable detachment
- The mention of Tiruvannamalai evokes memories of Ramana Maharishi but it was another enlightened soul that revealed him to the world. It was indeed Sri Seshadri Swamigal, who literally brought to light the existence of Ramana even as he was immersed ...
Sheshadri Swamigal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sheshadri Swamigal books and related discussion.